To become a patient at the Crossings Community Clinic, patients should:
- Have no medical insurance and do not qualify for medical insurance (Medicaid, etc.) If you are eligible to apply for Medicaid, you must present a Medicaid denial letter in order to become a patient at Crossings.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 64
- Live in Oklahoma county
- Provide current household financials and proof of income reflecting household income at or below 300% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
All new patients should bring the following to the Clinic:
- Valid photo ID
- List of current medications
- Medical records (if available)
- Recent utility bill
- Proof of household income
- Completed application packet paperwork to begin review of your application
If you meet the above eligibility requirements, please use the red button below to fill out the New Patient Packet.
New Patient Packet